Monday, September 7, 2026

Prague

 

Two Unforgettable Nights in Prague

There are some places that stay with you long after you have left, and Prague is one of them. During two unforgettable nights in this beautiful city, I found myself surrounded by historic streets, beautiful architecture and an atmosphere that felt almost magical.

From wandering through the narrow streets of the Old Town to discovering hidden corners away from the busy crowds, every turn seemed to offer something worth stopping for. The old buildings, colourful facades, elegant bridges and quiet streets created endless opportunities to explore and, of course, to photograph.

What I loved most about Prague was the way the city seemed to change throughout the day. In the daylight, its architecture and history came alive, while in the evening, the streets took on a completely different character. Soft lights, shadows and reflections created a mood that made even an ordinary street feel like a scene from a story.

Although the trip was short, two nights were enough to discover new places, experience a different atmosphere and collect plenty of memories along the way. As a photographer, travelling also gives me the opportunity to slow down, look at familiar things differently and find inspiration in the details around me.

These photographs are a small collection of those moments, the streets I walked, the places I discovered and the atmosphere I experienced during my time in Prague. I hope they capture a little of the city's character and the feeling of exploring somewhere new.







No comments: